Neither Violence Nor Posthumous Letter Found in Sage Stallone’s Home

 

The death of the son of Sylvester Stallone did not show signs of violence or premeditated acts, spread local authorities here today.

“We have not found a suicide note, but did find restricted drug bottles. However, there is no assurance that these are the cause of death,” said Ed Winter, spokesman for the Forensic Service of Los Angeles County.

Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead at his home in Studio City, although it was clarified that the research continues to determine the cause of death that was speculated to drug overdose. Sage, who was also an actor as well as producer and director, was found by his housekeeper, said his attorney, George Braunstein. “We are not aware of the details. He was not depressed. He was thinking about getting married and have a whole life ahead,” said Braunstein.

Born on May 5, 1976 in Los Angeles, Sage Stallone was the first Moonblood of the children of Sylvester Stallone and actress, Sasha Czack. Sage began his acting career at 14 years of age with the movie, “Rocky V”. After, he reappeared beside her father in “Daylight” in 1996, with his debut film as director and was involved in nine films and short films.

His most recent appearance was in a television documentary in 2011 on the film “Rocky.” Sage had no children and had been briefly married to Starling Wright in a marriage that was annulled in 2008.

“Sylvester Stallone is devastated and shocked by the sudden death of his son,” released the actor’s publicist, Michelle Bega. “His compassion and thoughts are dedicated to Sage’s mother,” he added the brief statement. Winter said an autopsy will be conducted in the coming days along with drug testing, to determine the causes of death. This will be known within several weeks.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply