Want to enhance the beauty of your eyes? We’ll give you makeup tricks that makes our eyes look bigger.
- use clear shades under the eyebrow to give light.
- use dark shades in the exterior part of the eye to create a very favoring torn effect.
- delineate the line of top eyelashes to define the look and to give force to the eye.
- do not forget the eyebrows since they are the frame of the look.
- to highlight the eyelashes and give them form and volume, use a volumizing mascara.
Now, let’s have a step by step guide on how to apply our makeup.
- Use a reviser of the tone of the skin to cover the eye bags. It is necessary to apply the product with help of a synthetic brush and to melt the product in the skin with your the fingers.
- Apply a shade base in cream. This will allow the makeup to last the whole day.
- Apply your colored eye shadows. Apply a clear shade under the eyelid to mark and to give light in this zone. Use a soft brush to have a blurring effect. Apply a dark shade in the exterior part of the eye to tear the look.
- Draw a line in the top and bottom of the eye with a black eye-liner line to define the look and give it strength.
- For the finishing touch, apply mascara to the eyelashes so that they are curved and full in volume.